Friday, November 7, 2008

HaPpY hAlLoWeEn!

* DO NOT READ IF EASILY OFFENDED.....





Okay, so pretty much i have been debating whether or not to post pictures from Halloween. Obviously I decided to go for it. Why not? Some people get offended easily when it comes to religion. So if you are one of those folks DO NOT look at the pictures below. Actually, I vote you DO look at them. I mean, come on, if you can't offend people on Halloween when can you? ha!





Ninja Dre, Elder Jensen, Pirate Ambeer. ARRRGG..

Rockstar Jesus and his groupie.
Vampires beware!

10 comments:

Brandon & Meghan said...

oh my totey...I love you

Jorgensen Bunch said...

I am really sad you moved so far away! I know I never see you but it still makes me sad:( What did ya move up there for?

Unknown said...

:) Funny.

Dusty and Megan said...

I LOVE this Kort!! You always have the best Halloween costumes!

Kaylyn said...

HILARIOUS!! I love the costumes! :) Looks like you guys had fun.

I love halloween.

Lindsay said...

That is hilarious! Looks like you had fun :)

Kaylyn said...

No...I didn't get a Zoltar fortune because it was out of order. Lame. But at least the piano was fun. :)

Shantel said...

Hey! Where are you living now a days?! My parents bought a new house in south willard about 3 months ago.....we knew they would eventually move cause they had to get away from stairs with my dad's back and all but it was so soon! By the way I LOVE the halloween pics.

Kylee said...

Is anyone alive? Can anyone hear me?

Kaylyn said...

Dear Kort -
I was just wondering if you realize that you are one week away from the eight month anniversary of your last blog post? That's a long time. Where the hell are you?
Love,
Kaylyn