Sunday, October 12, 2008

Celeb sighting 2008

Okay, let me say this before I begin, if you don't watch TV and know who the Roloffs are (from the TLC show Little People, Big World) you won't even be impressed with this blog.

My sister and her family came to visit me up in Oregon earlier this week. We had been planning a trip to Roloff's since the day I left Utah. ha. Me and my sis LOVE Little People, Big World. So we headed up to Portland Wednesday to fulfill our dreams... Roloff Farms.



Getting closer!



WE'RE THERE!



Me and Rocky Roloff. Sweetest guy ever!


Famous Roloff pumpkins.

The trebuchet from hell.
It's freakin' Matt Roloff in the flesh!!
It was super cold and rainy, but worth the trip. Hands down. Recommended for all.

5 comments:

Brandon & Meghan said...

ha ha i love you guys. i am so jealousc

{Rollins Family} said...

i love that you went to find them!!
*AWESOME!

Lindsay said...

Hi Kortney :) It's Lindsay Petersen from High school, so glad I found your blog it looks like you guys are doing great and having fun! I'm jealous of your trip to the Rolloff farm LOVE that show!

Unknown said...

Haha...I'm lost for words. You guys rock.

Kaylyn said...

Hey Kortney ~
I haven't seen you since Jr. High! I found your blog through someone else's links, I hope you don't mind me reading from time to time to see what you are up to. Sounds like you are living it up!! Your blog is too cute. :)
Kaylyn
www.highlandscotherns.blogspot.com